- This event has passed.
June 18, 2018 @ 8:00 am - June 19, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$1200
Join two immersive days of networking and sharing at the tenth anniversary of the AgileAus Conference with 1200 like-minded peers. Hone in on strategic skills, creative thinking and various tools and frameworks to implement at your business.
This year’s keynotes include:
- Television presenter – Stephanie Bendixsen
- Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Atlassian – Aubrey Blanche
- Author of The Age of Agile – Steve Denning
- Chief Scientist, Thoughtworks – Martin Fowler
- Author of Lean vs Agile vs Design Thinking – Jeff Gothelf
- Founder of Product Hunt – Ryan Hoover
- President & CEO of Food Bank for New York City – Margarette Purvis
- Co-author of Lean UX: Applying Lean Principles to Improve User Experience – Josh Seiden
- Author & Owner of Improv Effect – Jessie Shternshus
- Advisor, Leading Edge Forum – Simon Wardley