FutureGov Forum NSW is a premiere forum and will bring together NSW Government change leaders and the private sector to engage and collaborate on the future of citizen service delivery.
NSW Government top level public servants will meet with their national and international counterparts to find answers to common challenges, such as:
- How is the whole-of-government approach to ICT evolving in NSW?
- Is the government data that is most useful also the most important?
- Are government agencies using social media effectively to engage citizens and improve policy development and services?
- Will greater transaction security boost e-services adoption?
- How agencies are benefiting from shared services and the opportunities in working together?
- Which government departments are most successfully leveraging the Cloud and and why?
Date: 21st June 2012
Location: Sydney (venue TBC)
For more information visit: http://www.futuregov.asia/events/futuregov-forum-nsw-2012/venue/