Join us for a FREE Software Licence Compliance Breakfast in Melbourne, Australia.
iComply is a leading provider of Software Asset Management services.
The seminar will be presented by Troy Parker – an expert on Microsoft Licensing and Software Asset Management, and an experienced licensing auditor.
What you will learn:
* Common licensing traps and pitfalls
* Steps you can take to reduce and manage the risks of over and under-licensing.
* Advice on how to get compliant and save thousands of dollars in licensing costs.
* Insight into what can be expected in the event of a licence audit.
* How to make sure you wont be audited by Microsoft for at least 12 months!
Tuesday 19th October: 7.00am – 9.00am (AEST) Complimentary Breakfast Provided
RACV Club – 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne Registration at 7.00 am –
To reserve your seat, please visit www.icomply.com.au/knowthefacts or contact iComply directly on 03 9545 1452
For more information visit http://www.icomply.com.au/knowthefacts