This training session is recommended for anyone interested in learning more about Business Process Management (BPM) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and especially getting first hands on experience with a complete integrated BPM product.
All exercises are performed on the latest version of Intalio’s award-wining Business Process Management Platform, Intalio | Works BPMS.
- Understand what Business Process Management is all about
- Introduction to the BPM standards that are Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), Business
- Process Execution Language (BPEL), and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Learn core modeling skills and best practice methods to improve process definition and implementation efforts
- Model, implement and execute business processes with Intalio|Works BPMS Enterprise Edition (EE)
- Learn about user forms, Business Rules (BRE) and Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) capabilities of Intalio|Works BPMS
- Learn about Intalio|Works BPMS architecture, advanced concepts and customization