We are returning to Australia’s Capital City for our largest event in the APAC region – SANS Canberra 2012 to deliver SANS’ world-class information security training in Security Essentials, Hacker Techniques, Penetration Testing, and Reverse-Engineering Malware. Don’t miss our new Cloud Security Fundamentals one-day course.
Register by 21st May to receive up to $500US savings on the following courses that are in high demand around the world:
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (GSEC)
- Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling
- Security 660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploits, and Ethical Hacking (GXPN)
- Forensics 610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques (GREM)
- Security 524: Cloud Security Fundamentals with Steve Armstrong